these companies have made st basils their 'charity of the year' for 2019:
These companies have made us their ‘Charity of the year’ this year. This means they have committed to helping us in a number of different ways through-out the year and will be taking part in a number of our fundraising events as well as organising their own events to raise funds for us.
In no particular order they are:
Why make st basils your charity of the year?
- A member of our fundraising team will work closely with you to develop a programme of fundraising and volunteering activities that suits your company.
- We have a full calandar of events which gives your staff something fun to get involved in every month, strenthening team relationships in a different context.
- Your staff will benefit from delivering a successful programme of support for something outside of their 'normal' working remit.
- Your company will help make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of the thousands of young people we work with each year.
- Working with us brings to your business lasting benefits such as staff to engaging with a different work dynamic, increasing staff motivation and morale.
- Supporting us enables you to build on your positive reputation as a socially responsible company.
- We will promote your partnership with us via our website and all of our social media platforms, which gives your company tangible proof of the good work you do.
Email us at email@example.com or call Sian Dhillon on 0121 772 9614.