Pedal in the Park Terms & Conditions
- 1. People registering must be 18 years old or over, all accompanied minors and all guests, must be made aware of the nature of this event. (It is a charity bike ride along 3.8 kilometre, wide tarmac path with slight undulations. There is no age limit, so there could be very young and very old people taking part.) By registering you agree that you have read the information about this event, that you understand that information, that you will abide by these terms and conditions and that you have imparted this information onto any minors and guests accompanying you.
- 2. All participants and spectators must abide by any instructions or regulations displayed or given on the day of the event by Event Officials.
- 3. All participants taking part are responsible for ensuring they and the people they have registered are medically and physically able to undergo this activity.
- 4. Participants take part at their own risk and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal effects, for personal accidents or for injury or loss to third parties, other than as a result of St Basils negligence.
- 5. Please be aware that Sutton Park is open to the general public and therefore the path may be used by other cyclists and pededstrians. Do not not race and if overtaking do it sensibly with respect to other cyclists and pedestrians. The organisers reserve the right to stop any cyclist continuing/taking part further in the event if to do so would be potentially dangerous to other people.
6. You must wear a cycling helmet when cycling.
- 7. The event organisers are not responsible for you getting to and from the event. You must make your own travel arrangements including parking.
- 8. At the event you will be asked to hand over your ‘signed’ disclaimer form. If you do not sign this form you will not be allowed to take part in the event.