CHRISTMAS SHOEBOXES – HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill a shoe box wrapped in gift paper or a medium sized gift bag with treats and other stocking fillers you think a child under 3 or a young person aged 16-25 might need or appreciate.
2. If you include gender specific gifts please write a M (Male), F (Female) or a B, BB or BG (Baby/Baby Boy/Baby Girl) on the box or gift tag. Regarding babies/toddlers please also put a rough age range of the gifts inside. This helps with small parts and safe-guarding our smallest residents.
3. If possible please donate enough for a whole project so that no ones left out. Our smallest project is 4 units, our largest 48. There is more information here as to the size of your local project: St Basils Supported Accommodation Schemes
4. This is a good initiative for an office, school or activities group. Everyone could bring in just one box but your combined donation will be quite sizeable!
5. We know how busy people are though in the run up to Christmas so if you don’t have time but still want to contribute please donate the amount you would have spent through the BT ‘My Donate’ function on our website and write ‘Secret Santa’ in the message box: Donate today!
If you live in Birmingham please contact St Basils fundraising team first on 0121 772 9614 or by emailing email@example.com and we will direct you to your nearest project.
If you live outside of Birmingham please contact your local project to arrange delivery.
If you live in Coventry or Warwickshire please contact our Coventry services staff team.
The deadline to let us know you have a donation is Thursday 20th December 2018 before 4pm and the last day to drop off donations is Friday 21st December.
Thank you for your support!