Help make a difference in homelessness prevention! Share our trauma-informed workshop info with any of your contacts interacting with homeless individuals.
These workshops are ideal for job centre staff, bank staff, GPs/GP surgery staff, landlords, housing associations, A&E staff, solicitors, hostels, drug and alcohol misuse services, landlords, hospitals, benefit agencies, neighbourhood offices, and the care system.
As part of the RSI contract, St Basils homelessness charity are offering 6 half-day sessions that equip professionals to make a difference in homelessness prevention.
Learn trauma-informed PIE strategies and support individuals at risk of homelessness. Together, we’ll increase compassion and understanding of homelessness’ root causes.
1️. Recognize reasons for antisocial or avoidant behaviour leading to homelessness.
2. Empower positive solutions for those at risk of rough sleeping.
3️. Work constructively with individuals having multiple complex needs at risk of homelessness.
4️. Understand the local housing system to guide those facing homelessness.
Times and locations:
- 8th September (face to face in Coventry, 1.30-4.30 – this will be held at JCT, 7 Lamb St, Coventry CV1 4AE)
- 28th September (2 x sessions, 9.30-12.30 & 1.30-4.30, held through MS Teams)
- 13th October (MS Teams, 1.30-4.30)
- 10th November (face to face at St Basils training room, 1.30-4.30)
- 16th November (face to face at St Basils training room, 9.30-12.30
To book your space, please contact Justine Dyal:
07458 076 546