St Basils works with young people to enable them to find and keep a home, grow their confidence, develop their skills, increase opportunities and prevent homelessness.
We have Six Strategic Priorities:
- Provision of good quality accommodation which meets the needs and raises the aspirations of young people.
- Provision and development of prevention and support services which meet the diverse needs of young people.
- Young people fully involved in setting standards, identifying priorities and monitoring services.
- St. Basils – a good place to work.
- Challenging discrimination and promoting diversity and cohesion through employment, service delivery and community engagement*.
- Optimising resources to achieve our strategic objectives.