Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for oversight of the operations of St Basils. As a charity and registered provider of social housing, St Basils is regulated by the Charity Commission and Regulator of Social Housing. As a Company, St Basils complies with requirements set by Companies House. St Basils is governed according to its Articles of Association and internal policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors.
Directors are appointed to the Board based upon their qualifications, skills and experience.
Co-opted Directors are usually young people who have lived experience of the support offered by St Basils.
Current Board Members
- Feizal Hajat OBE – Chair of the Board of Directors and Ordinary Director
- Jean Templeton – Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director
- Chris Miller – Chair of the Service Delivery and Development Committee and Ordinary Director
- Helen Bates – Chair of the Business Support and Audit Committee and Ordinary Director
- The Very Rev. Matt Thompson – Nominated Director
- Paul Cadman – Ordinary Director
- Raj Ram – Ordinary Director
- Nimmi Patel – Ordinary Director
- Nil Neale – Ordinary Director
- Vicki Stott – Ordinary Director
- Heidi Stewart – Ordinary Director
- Stephen Chance – Co-opted Director
For photos and Biographies please select the button below.
Register of Directors’ Interests
St Basils maintains a Register of Directors’ declared interests. This is available for review upon request. To make a request, please email: Governance@stbasils.org.uk.
We Are Hiring
St Basils is currently seeking a Director/Trustee to join its Board. For more information on joining the board, click the button below.