With truly affordable rents at a discount of more than 50% compared to private tenancies, Apprentice House will give you the opportunity to save for your future housing plans whilst working on your career, enabling you to live and work.
Apprentice house is located in Sandwell and is a 10-minute bus ride or a 20-minute walk from the centre of West Bromwich and 40 minutes from central Birmingham via public transport.
Apprentice House – £50 per week
An affordable and inviting living experience, each young person will occupy a part-furnished bedroom within a 4-bedroom flat, sharing communal spaces like the kitchen/diner and bathroom with three other young professionals.
On-site management ensures prompt attention to general needs and queries. The property boasts deflated rents inclusive of all bills. This residence caters to the dynamic lifestyle of its residents, promoting a communal atmosphere while providing private sanctuaries for personal space.
With a simple finish and decoration, Apprentice House offers a comfortable haven for young individuals to thrive in an inclusive and well-managed environment, with the main goal of saving for the future.
- For young people aged 18-25
- Tenants at Apprentice House share a 4-bedroom flat with three other young workers
- You’ll have your own fully furnished bedroom, and you’ll be sharing a kitchen/diner and bathroom/ laundry room with your flatmates, with on-site management for general needs and queries
- Deflated rents of approx. £50 per week, inclusive of all bills
What we Offer
- A tenancy of up to 2-years
- Employment support to help you sustain your job or apprenticeship
- Guidance on Independent Living to help you adjust to living independently
- On site management from our friendly and experienced staff
To be eligible for a live and work tenancy, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18-25
- Working or in an apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate that you can afford the weekly rent and your living costs
- Eligible to rent a property in England
Register your interest- apply today
To register your interest in living at Apprentice House, please fill out the form below.
Once we’ve received your application, one of our team will get in touch to discuss the next steps which will include:
- A more detailed application form, the provision of identity documents and the provision of proof of income information
- An in-person assessment