With truly affordable rents at a discount of more than 50% compared to private tenancies, our properties will give you the opportunity to save for your future housing plans whilst working on your career, enabling you to live and work.
All Saints House, Boothroyd House and Hallam House are located in Sandwell and is a 10-minute bus ride or a 20-minute walk from the centre of West Bromwich and 40 minutes from central Birmingham via public transport.
All Saints House, Boothroyd House & Hallam House – £75 per week
Affordable self-contained , spacious, light apartments/flats with your own front door. These new homes have been created from a quality refurbishment and remodelling of an existing building with a high standard of finish and decoration with new floor finishes and window blinds throughout. In addition, the homes have new kitchens and bathrooms with cookers, fridges and showers fed from new electrical and water supplies. The apartments are warm with new double glazed windows and energy efficient heaters plus recently carried out insulation. The homes will be provided with beds, wardrobes, and a bathroom cabinet.
- Tenants at All Saints House, Boothroyd House & Hallam House will have their own self-contained 1 bedroom or studio apartment
- Each flat will come with it’s own kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, with brand new white goods, bed and wardrobe
- Tenants will have access to a newly refurbished laundry block for washing and drying clothes, with on-site management for general needs and queries
- Rents are just £75 per week excluding all bills
This is an example of how a flat can be furnished. The video is for illustrative purposes only.
What we Offer
- A tenancy of up to 2-years (tenants will not be able to remain at Hallam Close beyond their 26th birthday)
- Employment support to help you sustain your job or apprenticeship
- Guidance on Independent Living to help you adjust to living independently
- On site management from our friendly and experienced staff
To be eligible for a live and work tenancy, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18-25
- Working or in an apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate that you can afford the weekly rent and your living costs
- Eligible to rent a property in England
Register your interest- apply today
To register your interest in living at Hallam Close, please fill out the form below.
Once we’ve received your application, one of our team will get in touch to discuss the next steps which will include:
- A more detailed application form, the provision of identity documents and the provision of proof of income information
- An in-person assessment