Like many charities we’re struggling financially right now due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis and not being able to hold any of our usual fundraising events. Usually we help, advise and support around 5000 young people per year and house ourselves 1500, but this year we may not be able to reach so many, and that is heart breaking for us when young people need us now more than ever.
This Saturday 10th October is ‘World Homeless Day’. If you’re passionate about helping homeless young people find a better pathway to a brighter future – please support our work by making your #homelessdaypledge this week and raise awareness.
There are lots of ways you can help including:
- Donating £5 to support one young person for one night
- Hosting your own facebook fundraiser (see fundraisers tab on Facebook)
- Taking part in one of our virtual events or fundraisers
- Hosting your own virtual event or fundraiser
- Donating starter packs of useful household items for young people (email email@example.com for ideas).
- Donating some items from our wishlist
- Volunteering your time
Please take your pledge on social media this week and tag us in:
Please share with your family, friends, community or faith group and your other networks. Thank you!