All you have to do is share one of our social media posts, and sign up to our Newsletter keeping you up to date with our work- extra credit for those who tag who they’d bring along for dinner!
To enter and sign up to our Newsletter, click here.
Tattu delivers contemporary Chinese cuisine, fusing traditional flavours with modern cooking methods and exquisite presentation to create a unique and exciting dining experience. You can find out more about Tattu Birmingham here.
This experience is open to those who are already signed up to our newsletter.
Winner will be chosen at random on March 18th from our current and new Newsletter Subscriber list. We will contact you via email and announce it on social media, so keep an eye out!
A massive thanks to Tattu’s generosity in donating this unmissable gift.
T’s & C’s
1. Entry is open to UK residents only.
2. Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published on our social media feeds and entries close on March 18th 2022.
3. Prizes are not transferable.
4. Winner will be chosen and notified via email.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
7. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value in UK as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner.
8. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
10. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter will aim to substitute a prize of equal value.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org