- Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: ICT
- Salary: £19,931 - £21,003
- Closing Date: 22/11/2019 12:00 am
St Basils works with young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, helping over 5000 young people per year across the West Midlands region with specific services in Birmingham, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, the Wyre Forest and Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to offer specialist support to 40+ sites as part of a small, multi-disciplined IT Team.
Key activities and challenges specific to the role include:
- Provide effective and efficient support to customers, ensuring requests are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- To log calls on the IT Helpdesk, and provide first line technical support.
- Provide technical support to telephone and online requests from users for all PC hardware, software and peripherals.
- To deploy PC’s, laptops and redeployment of existing equipment.
The successful candidate will be required to evidence the following:
- Experience of providing technical IT support
- Experience of using Active Directory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (especially Windows 8 and 10)
- Strong customer service ethos
In return for your skills and experience, St Basils are able to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary of £19,931 – £21,003 per annum
- 28 days annual leave, plus 8 Statutory Bank holidays per annum, pro rata.
- Technology, cycle to work and life assurance schemes.
Please see the applicant information pack for a list of further requirements before downloading the application form.
Please note: CVs are not accepted.
If you require any further information please contact St Basils, Human Resources Department on 0121 772 2483, or email email@example.com.
St Basils is committed to a policy of ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all, and to taking action to avoid discrimination.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.