Landlords- do you have a property to rent out?
If you are a local landlord with private rented properties in Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Wyre Forest, Sandwell, and Bromsgrove you could receive an incentive through our Landlord Incentive Scheme.
We are running the Landlord Scheme providing support and incentives to landlords who can offer affordable rented accommodation to our young people in need of a home.
In return, we can offer you a financial incentive. Your tenant will also be offered floating support to help them to maintain their tenancy.
To be eligible you must:
- Ensure all properties meet the basic safety requirements
- Be willing to let properties to young people (18-24 years) who are working/DSS
- Work with St Basils Home Finder Worker to resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure tenants deposits are protected on the Government Deposit Scheme
- Subject to LA Funding, you will receive support to apply for a one-off financial incentive.
- Deposit/ Rent in Advance
- Alternative offer of a bond deposit incentive
- Ongoing support provided to the young person
For more information, contact
Georgette Pratt 07458 080 894
Mark Kwabia 07796 192 557
Or email: email@example.com